Once again this year, I registered for the Susan G Komen "Race for the Cure" because I want to continue to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. I've also see first hand what a difference research has made in my treatmet. My team name is "A's Treasured Chest" (Kelsy's idea of a couple of years ago)! Please consider joining my team for the "Race for the Cure" walk on October 16th or support me by making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.
You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.
Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in Hawaii to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.
Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement!!! E Malama Pono.